2010年1月7日 星期四

3



Eagles.
"Desperado” Lyrics
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You’ve been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losin' all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late



Amuro Namie.
"The Meaning Of Us"




Beyonce.
"Listen"
Listen to the song here in my heart a melody ive start but cant complete
ooh the time has come for my dreams to be heard
they will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all cause you wont listen
Listen
i am alone at a crossroads im not at home in my own home
And Ive tried and tried
to say whats own my mind
You shouldve known
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
now im done beleiving you, you dont know what im feeling
im more then what you made of me
i followed the voice, you gave to me,but now ive gotta find my own

i dont know where i belong
but i'll be moving on
if you dont
if you wont

Ohhhhhhhhhh Listen...
to the song here in my heart
a melody ive start
but i will complete
Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh
now im done believing you
you dont know what im feeling
im more than what youve made of me
ive followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now ive got to find
my own

沒有留言:

張貼留言